Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Out With The Old, In With The New

Even though the swap has been over for a month, I never had a chance to post my swap item that I made for my partner Amy for our New Year's Resolutions themed swap with Bee Creative Swaps! One of Amy's goals was to learn to swim to so I made her a set of coasters based on that. Living in Florida, the idea of someone learning to swim was so exciting for me! The water is such a huge part of my life and I just love Amy's goal. 

 photo IMAG0607_zps22cf23c7.jpg

 photo IMAG0606_zps14150feb.jpg

 photo IMAG0605_zpsb8bd3305.jpg

 photo IMAG0604_zps0524bda6.jpg

The "keep calm" poster theme is a bit over done, but I thought it was a cute idea that for coasters. I went back and forth with myself for a while one weather or not I should make a 5th coaster for the word "and." I decided I wanted to keep it an even number. Bad choice?

1 comment:

  1. I love my coasters, they are a lovely reminder to go out and keep learning to swim, thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete