Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Garden

 photo IMAG0739_zps9bfcc278.jpg
 photo IMAG0740_zpsdd236160.jpg
 photo IMAG0737_zps2f42727c.jpg
 photo IMAG0735_zpsc060d298.jpg

We're getting a REALLY late start on our planting since we live in Florida and the cooler months are so few and far between, but I decided I didn't care and last weekend my sister and I put together a garden.

We planted: strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, jalapeƱos, and green peppers.
The soil at my parents house is awful so we purchased a bunch of cheap planters and also some extra flowers because why not?

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing with this whole gardening thing so hopefully we will grow SOMETHING. It's more of a bonding activity with my sister so even if they all just wither up, it will still have been a fun experience with her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good luck! I have the worst luck with plants, but enjoy the whole experience of planting and watering, waiting and hoping.

    ReplyDelete